Your cart is currently empty.
GO DIRECTLY TO…
- Collecting Personal Information
- Sharing Personal Information
- Using Personal Information
- Contacting Us
This policy applies only to your use of Our Website. It does not extend to any websites that are linked to from Our Website (whether we provide those links or whether they are shared by other users). We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected:version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the
- Purpose of collection:to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when youaccess our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or
- Disclosure for a business purpose:shared with our processor Shopify and Facebook.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billingaddress, shipping address, payment information, email address,and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to youto fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with ourprocessor Shopify, PayPal, and Facebook.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected:name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection:to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read moreabout how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply withapplicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- Facebook Ads are also used.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-onlineadvertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK- https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE- https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING- https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/enus/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override yourfundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeatedfailed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylistedIP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
On the off chance that you pick an immediate instalment entryway to finish your buy, Shopify stores your MasterCard information. It is scrambled through the instalment Card Industry Information Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your buy exchange information is put away just insofar as is important to finish your buy exchange. After that is finished, your buy exchange data is erased.
All immediate installment entryways hold fast to the norms set by PCI-DSS as overseen by the PCI Security Principles Chamber, which is a joint exertion of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Find.
PCI-DSS necessities assist with guaranteeing the protected treatment of MasterCard data by our store and its specialist co-ops.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on ourSite and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning ofthe Store
- _ab Used: in connection with access to admin.
- _secure_session_id: Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.
- Cart: Used in connection with shopping cart.
- cart_sig: Used in connection with checkout.
- cart_ts :Used in connection with checkout.
- checkout_token: Used in connection with checkout.
- Secret: Used in connection with checkout.
- secure_customer_sig: Used in connection with customer login.
- storefront_digest: Used in connection with customer login.
- _shopify_u: Used to facilitate updating customer account information.
Reporting and Analytics
- _tracking_consent: Tracking preferences.
- _landing_page :Track landing pages
- orig_referrer : Track landing pages
- _s: Shopify analytics.
- _shopify_fs: Shopify analytics.
- _shopify_s: Shopify analytics.
- _shopify_sa_p: Shopify analytics relating to marketing &
- _shopify_sa_t: Shopify analytics relating to marketing &
- _shopify_y :Shopify analytics.
- _y: Shopify analytics.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Accepting and rejecting cookies
We implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to Your Customer Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know Your Customer Information to provide the products and services that You request.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 0406 620 406
Last updated: Jan 1, 2023